You cannot go wrong with this book. Buy it! You won't be sorry.
Real People. Real Stories. Real Love.
Happily ever after. Does it only happen in fairy tales, or in real life? Over the years love may burn strong and steady, but sometimes it grows cold. However, it can be rekindled--and these stories show how. Be inspired by true accounts of how love was revived and renewed.
You'll discover that love can grow stronger and burn brighter through the years as you read more than forty stories from everyday people like
- Jan, whose marriage was restored despite adultery.
- Marsha, who fought pornography and won.
- Bryan, who realized his family, not his career, was his most important responsibility.
- Emily, who learned that real love overcomes unrealistic expectations.
- Jeff, who went from dissatisfaction and boredom to falling in love all over again.
The true stories in Love Is a Flame will warm your heart and show you how to create a new spark in your marriage and build it into a glowing flame.
James Stuart Bell is a Christian publishing veteran and the owner of Whitestone Communications, a literary development agency. He is the editor of many story collections, including the Cup of Comfort, Life Savors, and God Encounters series, and the coauthor of numerous books in the Complete Idiot’s Guide series. He and his family live in West Chicago, Illinois.