Wednesday

Review: Sewn with Joy

Sewn with Joy Sewn with Joy by Tricia Goyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't know how I missed that this was an Amish story. I don't have anything against Amish romance, but I was just not in the mood for an Amish romance. The trouble I had with this novel wasn't that I wasn't in the mood for it, though. The writing was very good, the story line was intriguing, and faith played an important role throughout the story. But since it was the 3rd book in a series, I had a terrible time trying to catch up. That's the trouble with a series. How does one write it without double tracking and backing up all the time? So.. I was lost. I couldn't do a review justice without all the background from the first 2 books.

Got this from Netgalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget