Monday

Review: Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish

Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish by James Scott Bell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a must read for every author whether you've written 30 books or still working on your first manuscript.

Bell has packed so many great ideas into this one book that you can't sleep with everything whirling around in your head.

I can't put it away. I keep dragging it out and rereading chapters because every time I reread a few pages, new ideas pop in my head. This is one of the best books for aiming your writing in order to hit the target every time you pull the trigger. Well... that isn't a great analogy, but maybe you get the gist of what I'm saying.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget