Monday

Review: And Then She Was Gone

And Then She Was Gone And Then She Was Gone by Christopher Greyson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Apparently, this is not the first in the series, but it goes back to Jack Stratton's teen year's and his first solved mystery. I was intrigued from the first page. Then when I realized it was about a 17-year-old, I thought oh, it's a YA. in a series. But, the beginning is quite chilling. Well, it was good all the way through. I especially liked how the characters were developed from their actions and responses to situations. I will most likely read all the other books.

Good mystery with plenty of twists and turns. I'm rarely surprised in whodunits because I analyze so deeply. I love to solve puzzles. But this one was a surprise because it turned out it wasn't who I thought it was. Greyson lays down a great puzzle to analyze. I got really annoyed with Jack Stratton because he kept doing things that were stupid, and then he put his dad in a situation that was quite dangerous although the dad walked right into with eyes wide open. But that's at the end and no spoiler.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget