Tuesday

What in the World is Going On? by David Jeremiah

I have loved Dr. David Jeremiah for many, many years. I watch him faithfully every Sunday morning, so I was thrilled to be able to review this particular book because I watched the series of sermons on this subject.

I have to say that if you want or need encouragement in these troubled times, then reading this book will settle many questions you may have. It is solid, with dead-on research, and he uses many Bible passages to back up this message.

I agree with him wholeheartedly. I have studied eschatology since I was a teenager and each year my understanding grows deeper concerning God's plan for His people and for this dark world. Dr. Jeremiah has complied an easy to read anthology of prophecy that clearly defines what is happening now and the impact it has on the future of this world. Be sure and get your copy today. You'll be so glad you did.

No comments:

Get widget