Tuesday

Review: A Tale of Two Kitties

A Tale of Two Kitties A Tale of Two Kitties by Sofie Kelly
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Well, I have to disagree with one of the reviews here that it was a seamless knitting of previous story into this 9th book in the series. Frankly, I got lost with all the characters that seemingly had nothing to do with moving the story along.

I love the small town relationships, it's just that there were so many of them. It took forever to get into the mystery. I finally gave up.

The writing is very good, the characters were already developed in earlier books so I missed out on that. But the kitties were a delight. I just love the premise of these books. I'll have to go back and read from the beginning so I'll know what's going on, I guess. Anyway, this is a good, clean story and the way Sofie Kelly tells the story is excellent. If you've read something of hers before, then you'll love this one just as much. If you haven't read anything of hers before, I strongly suggest that you purchase an earlier book and then come to this one just because there are so many characters to keep track of that you might get lost like I did. I said "might", not would.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget