Tuesday

Review: The Good Spy Dies Twice

The Good Spy Dies Twice The Good Spy Dies Twice by Mark Hosack
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The main character, whose head the reader is in most of the time, is one of those guys who has bad judgement, a lot of eccentricity, and is very uncomfortable in this story. It seemed to me that he was forced by the author to act in certain ways so the plot could move along. Frankly, I did not care for all the foul language, and I did not get exactly why this girl fell in love with him and married him. When I read that, I was appalled... especially when he's all stressed out about her being late after skiing. When I read that they were supposed to meet someone at a particular time, I completely lost patience with the whole story. This just read like a rush job without a lot of thinking the plot through and without really getting comfortable with the characters. Just my opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget