Monday

Review: Plains of Exodus

Plains of Exodus Plains of Exodus by Robert J. Burnett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read sci-fi every time I can get my hands on one. This one was a nice surprise.

Fairly well written, some typos etc. I received and read an ARC from Netgalley so hopefully those were fixed before the pub date.

Jonah, the main character was very well developed. The supporting cast, not so well developed. But that is how the trends are going these days. I do hope if there is a sequel, the other characters are given a bit more body.

The premise of this story is great. Earth is gone, but gone for so long it is rather an afterthought. Then the chance for not just one planet home but several. There is a whole new galaxy to explore. Cool.

This is an exciting read because it isn't the general, usual fare for sci-fi. Nicely done. Looking forward to more from Burnettt.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget