Friday

Review: Haddie's Guild : Prairie Mystery

Haddie's Guild : Prairie Mystery Haddie's Guild : Prairie Mystery by Peggy Ryan Hembree
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a refreshing and quite extraordinary read and premise. So different than most murder mysteries and faith is interwoven. Nicely done. I'll be looking for more by Hembree.

The characters were very well done--each with his/her own voice, and no stepping on each other. Great editing job, too. Loved the characters--even the villains. Not overdone and very well done whodunit. Kept me guessing.

The love story is sort of different, too. We're in the middle of this one where Joe got scared of commitment then thought better of it. Sometimes it is nice not to have to go through the on again off again junk that most romances follow. Usually, I dislike the way most authors try to weave romance into mysteries or thrillers. This one is very well done. Great job, Peggy! I'll be reading more :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Get widget